Please note this is not a paid position. We do sometimes have space for another writer on the team. If you would like to be a long-term contributor, click here.
Aero Corner accepts guest posts from established writers in the aviation industry. We do have strict guidelines for contributor submissions. If these guidelines are not followed in your submission, we will not publish it. We will not ask for revisions either. It will go straight in the bin.
- The topic must be aviation or air travel related.
- The topic must be focussed around a keyword or phrase.
- The topic must not already be covered on aircraftcompare.com
- We will own the rights to your article and it cannot be published anywhere else.
- The article must be 100% unique. We check.
- The word count must be between 1200 – 3000 words.
- No fluff writing!
- Use proper headings and structure.
- Maximum paragraph length 50 words.
- Tone: Professional and factual.
- No spelling or grammar issues.
- Use subheadings, lists, and short paragraphs to break up chunks of text.
Internal and External links
- Link to a minimum of 3 blog posts on this website from within the article.
- Only link out externally where it makes sense and helps the reader.
- Do not link to overly commercial / affiliate content.
- You are permitted 1 link to your website / public profile.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third party content used.
We love it if you provide us with 2 or 3 images. Make sure that these images are either:
- In the public domain
- Your own work (prove it)
How To Submit Your Article
- Fill the form below. We will let you know what we think of it and whether you can start writing. Tell us who you are, and show some of your previous writing. We will get back to you and let you know if you can start writing.
- Submit your article. Only submit article in a Google Doc.
If you would like us to publish an author bio, provide it. One or two sentences will do.
After the article is published here, we appreciate it if you share it through your own personal and/or company channels.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, it may take up to 5 working days for us to respond. If you haven’t received a reply within two weeks, that means your request is denied. Please don’t send us a reminder. We’ve read the first one.
If you would like to submit an article, email us:
- Your name
- Proposed article topic
- Your Website
- Explanation of why your article would be a good fit